【我对你一见钟情】的英文怎么翻译

如题所述

我对你一见钟情”的英文翻译:

I fell in love with you at the first sight.

关于爱的其他表达:

1.I heel over head fall in love with you.

翻译:我为你神魂颠倒.

2.Let's hitch it.

翻译:让我们拴在一起吧.

3.You are my only one.

翻译:你是我今生的唯一.

4.You are a woman of my dream.

翻译:你是我的梦中情人.

5.You are my dearest love.

翻译:你是我的至爱.

6.You look more beautiful every time I see you.

翻译:每次见到你,你都更漂亮。

7. I love you with all my heart.

翻译:我全心全意爱你。

8. I love you for you.

翻译:我真心爱你!

9. For the same reason you like me, I like you, too.

翻译:我也喜欢你啊,就想你喜欢我一样。

10.My love for you is as deep as the sea.

翻译:对你的爱,似海深。

11.I'll love you as long as I live.

翻译:爱你一辈子(爱你千万年)。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  推荐于2017-11-16
我对你一见钟情:I fell in love with you at first sight本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2016-06-09
I loved you / fell in love with you / was in love with you at first sight.
第3个回答  2016-06-09
When I saw you it was love at first sight
第4个回答  2020-01-15

我们继续学习常用英语句子,“我对她一见钟情”怎么说?欢迎大家在评论区写下你学到的句子哦。

相似回答