请帮忙翻译一下这句英文,谢谢If you don't leave, I will be together with you foreve

请帮忙翻译一下这句英文,谢谢If you don't leave, I will be together with you forever...........

If you don't leave, I will be together with you forever
深译是:你一生不离, 换我余生不弃

直接翻译的结果是:如果你不离开,我将和你永远在一起
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2018-03-31

你若不离不弃,我便生死相依。

Don’t let others be the writer of your own life story.

不要让别人来当你自己的人生故事的作者。自己的人生要自己书写精彩!

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

失败是只是一个机会——让你从新开始的时候更明智。

Life is More Than A Dream.

生命不止,梦想不息

“Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.”

做个快乐的人。那是英明智慧的一条路径。

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.

宽恕不会改变那个过去,却能开阔你的未来。

Today marks the beginning of our future, a future full of great possibilities.

今天标志着未来的开始,充满无限可能的未来。

Control your emotions. Don’t be controlled by your emotions. 

控制你的情绪。而不是被你的情绪所控制。

Don’t be afraid of pressure. Remember that pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond.

不要害怕压力。记住:正是压力,才把炭变成了钻石。

My life is a constant battle between my love of food and not wanting to be fat.

我的生活存在着一场持久的战争,在爱吃与怕胖之间的战争。

Life is too short to not experience the madness of love.

生命太短,不能不疯狂地去爱一把。

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival.

人生应该由一串串快乐的时光组成,不应当只为生存而生存。

If you love someone, set them free.

爱一个人,就是让他自由自在的做他自己。

I don't give a shit on your care the least about me.

我不在乎你对我的不在乎。

Time to put our youth committed the wrong, to know the cold heart croon the innocent years.

时间摆正了我们年少轻狂犯下的错,使懂得冷漠的心低吟浅唱着天真的年华。

本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2016-08-19
如果你不离开,我将永远和你在一起
第3个回答  2016-08-19
你别离开,我将会跟你在一起到永远If you don't leave, I will be together with you forever..
第4个回答  2016-08-19
你若不离不弃 我便生死相依
相似回答