第1个回答 2009-12-09
根据语境理解,It depends on different context!
可以翻译成:
明白了吗?
你已经想到了吗?
你得到了吗?
etc.
下面为你举几个例子
1. Have you got it?
(明白了吗?)
2. You have got it.
你说对了。
3. Have you got it right?
搞清楚了吗?
4. Have I got to do it?
我不得不这么做吗?
5. What have you got in it?
你在箱子里装了些什么?
6. Have you got it all down?
都记下来了吗?
7. Have I got it right, please?
请问我搞对了吗?
8. No, you have got it all wrong.
不,你全搞错了。
9. I have got to do something about it.
我得想个办法才行。
10. I have got it right in my mind.
这事我已记在脑子里了。本回答被提问者采纳