把下面几个句子翻译成英语谢谢··

1、你让我很失望
2、为你付出的,都是白费的
3、现在我认为我不需要再为你做任何事,因为你对我所做的都无动于衷
4、为什么你会这么说?
5、我只不过想你有点表示
6、难道你真的无动于衷?
7、年华似水
8、差异其实一直存在
9、寂寞的言语,对谁说
10、读不懂你的沉默
11、很喜欢和你作伴,很喜欢跟你聊天,但这些现在已经成为空想

不要用软件翻译。

1、你让我很失望
I'm quite disappointed of you.

2、为你付出的,都是白费的
All that I have done for you go in vain.

3、现在我认为我不需要再为你做任何事,因为你对我所做的都无动于衷
Now,Idon't think I need to do anything more for you,because
you have pay little action towards what I did.

4、为什么你会这么说?
Why do you say that?

5、我只不过想你有点表示
I'd like you to have some sugesion.

6、难道你真的无动于衷?
Don't you want to pay any action?

7、年华似水
Time goes by as water does.

8、差异其实一直存在
As a matter of fact,differences are always existing.

9、寂寞的言语,对谁说
Whoe can I talk to about those lonly words.

10、读不懂你的沉默
I can't understand your silense.

11、很喜欢和你作伴,很喜欢跟你聊天,但这些现在已经成为空想
I love staying and chating with you.But now,all these have become unrealistic dreams.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-07-18
大工作量。。高风险。。低回报。。唉,但是我人品好。。就帮你吧

1、你让我很失望
you disappointed me.
2、为你付出的,都是白费的
Everything I have done for you is in vain。
3、现在我认为我不需要再为你做任何事,因为你对我所做的都无动于衷
Now I think I don't have to do anything for you because you were never moved by them.
4、为什么你会这么说?
Why did you say that?
5、我只不过想你有点表示
I just want you to give a reply.
6、难道你真的无动于衷?
Are you really that indifferent?
7、年华似水
Life is like fleeting water.
8、差异其实一直存在
The difference has always been there.
9、寂寞的言语,对谁说
Lonely pattens, who to tell?
10、读不懂你的沉默
I cannot read you silence.
11、很喜欢和你作伴,很喜欢跟你聊天,但这些现在已经成为空想
I really love to be with you, to talk to you, but now they have all turned into fantasy.
第2个回答  2008-07-18
1、你让我很失望
You make me feel very disappointed.

2、为你付出的,都是白费的
All I paid for you was invalid.
All I did for you was useless.

3、现在我认为我不需要再为你做任何事,因为你对我所做的都无动于衷
Now I feel that I don't need to do anything for you, as you don't crae what I have done for you.

4、为什么你会这么说?
Why did you say this?

5、我只不过想你有点表示
I only want to let you know a bit about...

6、难道你真的无动于衷?
Do you really feel nothing?

7、年华似水
Time passes as water runs away.

8、差异其实一直存在
In fact the difference is always there.

9、寂寞的言语,对谁说
Lonely words, whom can I talk to?

10、读不懂你的沉默
I really cannot understand your silence.

11、很喜欢和你作伴,很喜欢跟你聊天,但这些现在已经成为空想
I enjoyed your company and loved talking with you. But all of that becomes only my dream now.
第3个回答  2008-07-18
你让我很失望
I am so disappointed for you.

2、为你付出的,都是白费的
It is vain to do anything for you.

3、现在我认为我不需要再为你做任何事,因为你对我所做的都无动于衷
I do not think I need to do anything for you since you will never appreciate me.

4、为什么你会这么说?
Why do you say that?

5、我只不过想你有点表示
I only hope that you will have a litte change.

6、难道你真的无动于衷?
Do you really have any changes?

7、年华似水
The shine times.

8、差异其实一直存在
There is always difference in fact.

9、寂寞的言语,对谁说
Who will be teld alone word?

10、读不懂你的沉默
I can't understand your silence.

11、很喜欢和你作伴,很喜欢跟你聊天,但这些现在已经成为空想

They became vain dream that I chet with you and accompany with you.
第4个回答  2008-07-18
1, you let me very disappointed
2, you pay for, are wasted
3, now I think I do not need to do anything for you, because you have done for me indifferent
4, why would you say »
5, I think you just said a little
6, do you really indifferent »
7, the Mood for Love Sishui
8, the difference has always been there
9, lonely words, the Who
10, Reading do not understand your silence
11, and you like Zuoban, likes to chat with you, but now has become a fantasy本回答被网友采纳
相似回答