生活大爆炸中的经典台词

如题所述

-I’m not insane,my mother had me tested.
-我没疯,我妈带我做过检查了。

-Once again,you’ve fallen for one of my classic pranks.Bazinga!
-你又一次掉进我的经典恶作剧陷阱了。气死你!

-I’m clealy too evolved for driving.(S2E5)
-很明显,我已经进化到不需要开车了。

-Woman, you are playing with forces beyond your ken.(To Penny S2E7)
-女人,你在和一个智慧比你高得多的人较劲。

-When you understand the laws of physics,penny,anything is possible.
(To Penny S2E7)
-当你领悟到物理学的真谛之后,佩妮,一切皆有可能

-I suggest rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spork.
-我提议石头剪刀布蜥蜴史帕克。

-I brought this on myself by being such an endearing ad important part
of your life。(To Penny S2E11)
-谁让我不小心成为你生命中美好又重要的一部分呢。

She calls me moon pie because I’m nummy-nummy and she could just eat
me up.( To Penny S2E17)
-她之所以叫我小甜派是因为我看起来很可口,她想要一口把我吃掉。

I’m a physicist.I have a working knowledge of the entire universe
and everything it contains. (To Penny)
-我可是物理学家,拥有整个宇宙及其所有事物的相关知识。

-I realize you’re also on your own tonight,so if ,at some point, you
find yourself with nothing to do,please do not disturb me. (To Penny
S2E21)
-我知道你今晚也是一个人,如果你万一觉得一个人无聊了,请不要来打扰我。

- I realize you're currently at the mercy of your primitive biological
urges, but as you have an enti life time of poor decisions ahead of
you, may I interrupt this one?(to penny S3E1)
-我明白你现在正完全被最原始的野性冲动所控制,可是,反正你这辈子还会有
无数错误的决定,我能不能打断这一个?

-You know,I can buy all these things online. I come here for the
personal service.(to
Stuart S03E05)
-你知道我本可以在网上买这些的,我来这就是为了个性化服务的。

-Leonard,when that woman moved in three years ago,I told you not to
talk to her, and now look,we're going to be late for the movies.(to
Leonard S03E07)
-莱纳德,那女的三年前搬进来时,我就告诉你不要搭理她,现在好了,电影我
们是迟到定了。

S03E01
- Oh,you think you're so clever. Well,let me jus tell you, while I do
not currently have a scathing retort, you check your e-mail
periodically for a doozy.(to Kripke)
-哦,你以为你很聪明,但是让我来告诉你,虽然我现在想不出尖刻的话来反驳
你,但我想到后会发邮件给你的
I'm the master of my bladder.
我的膀胱我做主。

-Sheldon: You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?
你想听有关楼梯好玩的事吗?
-Leonard: Not really.
不太想。
-Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by 2 millimeters, most people will trip
如果一个台阶的高度偏差2mm大多数人就会绊倒。

-Penny: So, what do you guys do for fun around here?
那你们平时都玩些什么?
-Sheldon: Well, today we tried masturbating for money.
今天我们刚试过靠自慰赚钱。

-Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,
冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,
and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;
也不会很热到直流汗。
in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.
夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。
It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation,
而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,
nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
不会太远而造成视察错觉?

-Penny: Um... me? Okay.
我? 好的。
I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
我是射手座的。这样你们就能了解很多想知道的事了。
-Sheldon: Yes. It tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion
是啊,这让我们知道你被大众文化所迷惑了
that
the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined
constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your
personality.
根据太阳的位置随便胡乱定个星座以及你的出生日期影响了你的性格
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-11-01
他毁了我容忍傻 比的限度
第2个回答  2013-11-02
well...
很常用!
相似回答