第1个回答 2007-03-28
At the Hospital 在医院--情景对话
Mrs. Brown : (Carrying her baby in her arms) Excuse me, where is the department of paediatrics?
布郎夫人:(怀抱着孩子)打扰了,请问儿科在哪儿?
Information-Clerk : Go along that corridor and then you will see a sign, which will lead you to the department of paediatrics. It's on the second floor.
咨询台:沿着那个走廊直走,然后您会看到标志, 那就是小儿科门诊。它在二楼。
Mrs. Brown : Thank you. (She finds the sign, and follows the direction and finds the department of paediatrics.)
布郎夫人:谢谢.(她找到了标志, 跟随指引方向到了小儿科门诊。)
Nurse : Have you registered yet?
护士:你们登记了吗?
Mrs. Brown : No, and this is my first time here.
布郎夫人:没有,我第一次过来.
Nurse : Any designated doctor?
护士:有指定的医生吗?
Mrs. Brown : Yes, Dr. Hurt, Cliff Hurt.
布郎夫人:有,Hurt医生,Cliff Hurt.
Nurse : Here is your registration card. Dr. Hurt is at clinic No.3. You can sit over there and wait for your turn.
护士:这您的注册卡。Hurt医生在第三诊室 。您坐在这等吧。
Dr. Hurt : Hello, little fellow. You're David Brown, right? ....Well, Mrs. Brown, what seems to be the problem?
HURT医生:你好,小家伙.你叫代维,布郎,对吗?^好,布郎夫人,出什么问题了?
Mrs. Brown : I've got the flu these days, and I think he's been infected by me. He started to cough last night. I took his temperature this morning. It was 39 degrees.
布郎夫人:我前些日子得到了流感, 我想是我传染给了他。他昨晚开始咳嗽。我今天早晨测了他的温度。是39 度。
Dr. Hurt : Unbutton his clothes, please. (Doctor examines the baby with his stethoscope.) The back, please. ( Mrs. Brown turns baby's back to the doctor.) All right. Now open your mouth ....
Hurt 医生:请解开他的衣裳。(医生用听诊器为孩子检查。) 再看看后面(布朗夫人把孩子转过医生。) 好。现在张您的嘴....
Mrs. Brown : Well, doctor?
布朗夫人: 怎么样, 医生?
Dr. Hurt : Not very serious. I'll write you a prescription. If you follow the directions, your child will soon be okay.
Hurt 医生:不是很严重。我给你写一张处方。你照着做的话,孩子很快就会好的。
第2个回答 2007-03-28
Doctor: whats wrong with you?你怎么了
Patient: my throat is not very well 我的喉咙不舒服
Doctor: let me have a check..(after 10minutes) oh..you 've got cold..have you got temperture? 让我给你做个检查,(过了十分钟) oh,你感冒了,你量过体温吗?
Patient:no 没有
Doctor: okey,you have to have a good rest,and take these medicine,take one tablet after meal,three times a day,then you will feel better 好吧,你必须好好休息,这些药饭后吃一粒,每天三次
Patient: Thank you doctor.谢谢你医生
Doctor: you're welcome 不用客气本回答被提问者采纳