求关于秋天的英文诗歌带翻译短一点的谢谢

如题所述

《毕业季》
秋天的脚步无声地踏过
Autumn's footstep skated silently
我们——不期而遇
We meet by chance.
仲夏的花香默默地吹来
Midsummer's flowery blows over faintly
我们——不舍而离
We separated with tears.
纵使我不能现在时间的门槛
Even though I can not stand in the time threshold
拽住挥手的日期
to grab the date of departure.
我依旧要把未写完的诗句
Still I want to continue the unfinished poems
抒写在不属于我的日子里
in the days far from me.
诀别后的雨季
In the rain season after the farewell
思念是我离你最远的距离
The furthest distance is my miss for you.
我站在梦的边缘
I just want to stand on the edge of the dream
轻轻地呼唤着你
to call you from my heart.
如果我的青春注定要被抹去
If my youth is doomed to be abandoned.
能不能再给我一秒的时间
Please tell me if I can have another more second.
让我在破碎的梦里轻轻地说一句——我爱你
And let me take out “I love you ”from broken dream.追答

这是自己高中写的,英语老师帮翻译的

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2014-09-30
不经意,一片叶子从树枝上飘落,但它似乎不急于落地,在清丽的空中,划出优美的弧线,随着一阵清风,欢快地跳着舞。 飘啊飘,小河问:你要去哪儿?叶子说:风儿知道。蝴蝶问:为什么你不需要翅膀仍可高飞?叶子说:风儿会带我去任何地方。青山问:为何不停留在大树旁,那才是你的根。叶子说:风儿才知道我的家在哪儿。 飘啊飘,时间已失去意义,一切似乎不再存在,只剩下风儿和叶子。。。永远在一起。 Every now and then fleecy clouds floated across the sky. The lake and the hills add radiance and beauty to each other. Butterflies fluttered about among the flowers. The wind whiffed through the trees. The branches swayed about the wind. Leaves flaked down in the breeze. No one knows where the leaf comes from and where it belongs. Only one thing will be sure that the leaf belongs anywhere because of the wind and the wind never feels lonely because of the leaf. Everything may change, seasons may come, and true love never grows old.
相似回答