http://www.hxen.com/yingyujuben/2007-03-30/4960.html 或者
剧名:集集宝藏 The treasure of Ji-Ji
场景:集集小镇,树林
人物:村长、威廉、爱丽丝、哈利、仙度拉、叮叮、当当、巫师.邮差A、B。
第一幕 场景:集集小镇 人物:村长、威廉、爱丽丝、哈利、仙度拉
【威廉接受大家欢呼】
村长:这一次第一名的勇士就是威廉。(披上彩带)
Village head: The winner of the best warrior is William.
(Put on the colored ribbon)
威廉:(大笑)哈!这一次我又赢了。
William: Hooray! This time I have won again.
爱丽丝:哇!威廉,你好厉害喔!你真是我心目中的英雄。
Alice: Wow! William, you are so good ! You are really a hero in my mind.
村长:哈利!今年你又是最后一名了,加油哦!(村长下)
Village head: Harry! You are the last this year, Come on!(village head leaves)
威廉:我肚子好饿喔!爱丽丝小姐!
William: I am very hungry ! Alice .
爱丽丝:我做好吃的点心给你吃。
Alice: I’ll bake the delicious cookies for you.
仙度拉:我也行啊!
Sandra: Me too .
威廉:好、好、好!
William: It is good , good , good!
哈利:嗯…仙度拉小姐?
Harry: Eh ! Sandra .
仙度拉:什麼事?
Sandra: What's the matter?
哈利:我裤子破一个洞?我想……..
Harry: My trousers broke a hole and I wonder if you can…
仙度拉:我没空!对不起罗!。
Sandra: I have no time!
哈利:哦…(无辜表情)
Harry: Oh! (Innocent expression)
第二幕 地点:树林 人物:叮叮、当当、哈利、巫师、村长
【威廉、爱丽丝、仙度拉下场后,叮叮、当当抬重物上场,哈利落寞走著,与叮叮、当当巧遇 】
Ding-ding and Down-down appear on the stage and lift the heavy object]
(Harry leave lonely, with Ding-ding, Down-down encountering by chance)
叮叮:好重喔!
Ding-ding: Very heavy!
当当:好累喔!
Down-down: Very hard !
哈利:叮叮、当当!什麼东西这麼重?
Harry: Ding-ding, Down-down, what is so heavy?
叮叮:这是我们刚刚从山上摘的水果
Ding-ding: This is the fruit we pluck from the mountains.
当当:但是每次经过这儿都会被这一颗大石头挡住。
Down-down: Every time, when we pass here, we will be blocked by this big stone.
叮叮:真希望大石头可以不见,这样我们就可以搬更多水果。
Ding-ding: We really hope that the big stone can disappear, in this way we can carry more fruit.
哈利:嗯…..叮叮、当当你们来帮我一下。叮叮你去帮我找一根又硬又长的木头,当当你去帮我找一颗像这麼大的石头。
Harry: Eh .... Ding-ding , come to help me. Look for one hard and long wood. Down-down, find a stone like this big.
叮叮:哈利!你要做什麼?
Ding-ding: Harry! What do you want to do?
哈利:我要帮你们把巨石搬开啊!
Harry: I want to help you to move the huge stone!
当当:这怎麼可能!连力气最大的威廉都搬不动你怎麼可能搬的开呢?
Down-down: It’s impossible! Even the strongest warrior, William, cannot move it? How can you do it?
叮叮:算了啦!
Ding-ding: Forget it, Harry!
哈利:嗯!相信我!快来帮我!
Harry: Eh! Believe me! Come to help me quickly !
(哈利跟叮叮把小石头放在旁边,然后跟当当把木头塞进巨石底下,木头底下有小石块)
(Harry and Ding-ding place the small stone nearby, then they fill the wood in under the huge stone, and there is the small stone under the wood.
作者: 222.75.4.* 2006-11-15 20:17 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 英语话剧剧本
哈利:一、二、三、压(他们利用杠杆原理把巨石搬开了)。
Harry: One, two, three! Press! (They utilize the lever principle to move the huge stone).
当当:我的老天爷啊!这真的是太神奇了。
Down-down: My God! This is too amazing.
叮叮:你比威廉还要厉害。
Ding-ding: You are smarter than William.
哈利:走吧,天黑了,我们赶快回家。
Harry: It will be dark soon. Come on. Let's go home.
【三人下场,巫师、村长出场】
[Three people go off the stage, witch and village head appear on the stage]
巫师:传说集集有宝物在山上。
Witch: It is said that there are treasures on Ji- Ji mountain.
村长:是番石榴、还是葡萄?
Village head: Do you mean guavas or grapes?
巫师:不是!
Witch. Not just!
村长:那到底是什麼?
Village head: What is that on earth?
巫师:我也不知道,村长!有没有兴趣挖宝藏啊?
Witch: I do not know, either. village head! Have dug treasures in interest?
村长:是黄金吗?还是钻石?
Village head: Is it the gold? The diamond?
巫师:不是不是我发现现在最赚钱的是槟榔喔!我们在山上全部都改种槟榔,然后再把绿色隧道的树砍掉,进行道路拓宽,这样我们就方便将槟榔运出去卖,你觉得怎麼样啊?
Witch: No! No! And I found that we can plant betel nuts on the mountains because it is the fastest way to earn money. In order to transport the betel nuts to go out to sell, we have to cut down the trees on the trees tunnel road and wider the road.
村长:嗯!我不敢一个人作决定,先走啦。
Village head: Eh … I can’t make decision by myself. I want to leave first!
【村长下】
[The village head leaves ]
巫师:可恶!等到我的计谋成功之后,我就可以成为全王国最有钱的人。(大笑的离开)
Witch: Damn it! Wait until my scheme succeeds, I can become the richest person of the whole kingdom. Ha! Ha! Ha!
【巫师下场,邮差上场】
[ Witch go off the stage, the postman appears on the stage ]
邮差A:在这个樟树隧道休息真好,好凉喔!。
Postman A: Wow, it is very comfortable and cool to rest here!
邮差B:在这边喝一下水,我们就得把农产订单送到村子里面去
Postman B: Drink water! Then, we must give farm production order to the village.
【巫师怪声音出现】
[The voice of the eagle appears]
邮差A:这是什麼声音啊?好恐怖喔!
Post deliver A: What is this noise? So horrible!
邮差B:赶快回去了跟其他人说。(匆忙慌张下场)
Post deliver B: Having gone back quickly, I don’t want to send things here .
(hasty flurried go off)
【邮差下】
[The post delivers leave】
第三幕
地点:小镇
人物:哈利、叮叮、当当、村长、爱丽丝、仙度拉、威廉、巫师【哈利、叮叮、当当上】
叮叮:怎麼办?因为村子有怪物都没有人敢来村里做买卖。
Ding-ding: What ca we do? There is a monster in the tree forest tunnel so no body wants to come to our village to do business.
当当:是啊!我的水果种了也卖不出去!
Down-down: Yes! My fruit can not be sold out, either!
哈利:我们去问村长有什麼解决的办法 (三人前往去找村长) 。
Harry: Let’s go to see the village head, and see what we can do.
作者: 222.75.4.* 2006-11-15 20:17 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 英语话剧剧本
(three people go to look for the village head)
【村长上】
[The village head has ]
叮叮:村长!现在村子已经一个月没有人来买水果了
Dign-ding: Village head! Now nobody has come to buy our fruit for one month.
村长:我也不知道该怎麼办?
Village head: I don’t know what to do, either?
爱丽丝:那请村长找我们村子里面最厉害的勇士来消灭怪物
Alice: Then we should invite the strongest warrior in our village to fight the monster.
仙度拉:对啊!我们的威廉最厉害,他一定可以消灭它。
Sandra: Right! Our William is the best warrior. He can defeat it certainly.
【威廉上场】
(William on the stage )
村长:威廉!
Village head: William!
威廉:村长你找我啊?有什麼事情呢?
William: Do you look for me, the village head? What is there?
村长:因为隧道里面有怪物,我要徵求勇士一名,而你是村里最厉害的勇士,所
以村民就拜托你去消灭它。
Village head: Inside the tunnel, there is a monster. Because you are the best warrior in our village, the villagers request you to fight the monster.
威廉:唉呀……我肚子好痛啊!全身没有力气,医生说要休息好久好久才能恢复体力。William: Hum ! -! -Good pain of my stomach! I have no strength and the doctor said
that I have to take a rest for a long time to take my power back.
仙度拉:哼!我看错你了,威廉!
(威廉跑步离开不理会仙度拉叫他)
Sandra: William! You are a coward! (William runs and leaves to ignore Sandra’s calling)
哈利:仙度拉小姐、爱丽丝小姐,既然威廉身体不舒服,我们就想其他办法吧!
Harry: Sandra, Alice, since William is uncomfortable, let's think of other methods!
(所有人垂头丧气准备离开,遇见巫师)(Everyone is going to leave, … They meet the witch)
【巫师上】
[ At the witch ]
村长:巫师!有一件事情我们想请你帮忙。
Village head: Witch! We want to ask you to help.
巫师:是不是有关樟树林隧道怪声音的事啊,对不对?
Witch: It is about the strange sound of the forest, isn’t it?
当当:对、对、对!
Down-down: Exactly!
巫师:让我来问山神(做势占卜的样子),山神说只要把树木都砍掉就没有怪声音了。
Witch: Let me ask the tree god. The tree god told us if we cut down all the trees of the tunnel, we won’t hear any strange sound again.
哈利:可是我觉得这样子不好耶!
Harry: But I do not think it is a good way!
仙度拉:为什麼?
Sandra: Why?
哈利:既然是山神,是村子的守护神,当人民有难的时候就应该帮忙才对,为什麼要民众砍树种槟榔呢?
Harry: I think since it is the god, as people have a difficult time, he should help us instead of asking us to give tribute.
巫师:好大的胆子!你敢怀疑山神!
Witch: You dare to blaspheme the god!
村长:没有!没有!哈利!神明最大,不准你乱讲话(哈利负气下)
Village head: No! No! Harry! You shouldn’t say it. [Harry leave angrily ]
巫师:叮叮你不是希望能有一头牛?而你当当,你不是希望能够买一大片土地种稻米
Witch: Ding-ding, I remember that you want to have a cow? And Down-down ,
don’t you want to have a big land to plant rice?
叮叮:那我们赶快去山上砍树种槟榔。
Ding-ding: Let’s cut the trees down and plant betel nuts.
作者: 222.75.4.* 2006-11-15 20:17 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 英语话剧剧本
【巫师、叮叮、村长、当当、仙度拉下场,而哈利上场】
[All go off the stage, Harry appears on the stage ]
哈利:仙度拉!我决定要勇闯树林,先跟你说声再见。
Harry: Sandra, I decide to go to the mountains. Goodbye !
仙度拉:哈利!这很危险你不要去啦!
Sandra: Harry! This is very dangerous!
哈利:没关系!总是要有人出来帮大家,因为槟榔树的涵水量并不高,而且根部无法抓土,虽然卖槟榔赚比较多钱,但是如果全部的人都种槟榔的话,一定会发生土石流,村人会有生命危险的。
Harry: It doesn't matter! We must help ourselves. Selling betel nuts can earn more money but the roots are unable to catch the soil. Besides betel nut trees cannot conserve much water. If all the villagers plant it, it is sure to happen mudslide and people will have life danger.
仙度拉:那我得赶快去告诉村人才行
Sandra: I go to tell the villages.
(转身要走,想一下,心理的话还是跟哈利说),
仙度拉:哈利!原来你这麼勇敢,我要跟你说一声对不起,之前我对你这麼坏。
Sandra: Harry! You are so brave. I am so sorry for treating you bad before.
哈利:没关系!请你帮我一个忙!
Harry: It’s all right! You find some people to help me, thank you! (说悄悄话,装石头进袋子)
哈利:今晚山神要抓妖了
Harry: The mountain god will catch the monster tonight.
【仙度拉下场带村民上场,大家听】
第四幕
地点:树林
人物:哈利、仙度拉、巫师、村长、众村民
【哈利上场】
哈利:好重啊!这一万个金币真重啊!
Harry: Very heavy! These 10,000 gold coins are very heavy!
【巫师怪声音出】
[The strange sound appear ]
哈利:好恐怖喔!难道是恶魔吗?赶快跑!
Harry: So horrible! A devil? Run quickly
(故意留下袋子,跑去旁边躲起来,巫师跑出来拿钱,哈利发出怪声音说)
(Leaving the sack on purpose, run to nearby to hide from, the witch runs out and takes the money, Harry emit the strange sound and say)
【村民怪声音】
哈利:呜呜呜….是谁敢来我的地盘!
Harry: Wu! -. Who dares to come in my domain!
巫师:啊!….不会是真的有恶魔吧?
Witch: Oh! A devil? Really?
哈利:甚麼恶魔!可恶!我是山神!我要把你变青蛙!
Harry: What devil! I am the mountain god! I will turn you into a frog!
巫师:不要哇!我….我…是不小心走进来的。
Witch: Oh! No! I didn’t mean to come in.
哈利:虔诚的向我朝拜!(巫师快速地拜拜)你睁开眼睛不够诚心喔!(巫
师闭上眼睛拜拜)
Harry:Bend your knees and worship me.(witch visits and visits fast) Don’t open your eyes! (witch closes eyes to visit and visit)
巫师:我是真诚的,请相信我!
Witch: I am sincere, please believe me!
哈利:你得闭著眼睛趴在地上,这样我才相信你是真心的。(巫师按照哈利所说的话做,然后众村民出现)
Harry: You must lie prone closing eyes on the ground, in this way I believe that you are wholehearted . (witch is according to make by what Harry say, then Harry appeared ), (all persons rush up in a crowd)
村长:原来所有的事都是你一手策划的啊!巫师!
Village head: You planned all these things alone! witch!
村长:巫师!你怎麼可以为了宝藏而害大家呢?
Village head: Witch! How can you hurt everybody for the treasure?
仙度拉:其实集集的宝藏就是这些老树。
Sandra: In fact, the treasureof Ji-Ji are these old trees.
威廉:为什麼?
William: Why?
哈利:知识就是力量啊!因为许多动物及植物在老树生活或进出,这些老树就像我们的好
朋友,除了让我们遮阳避雨外,树叶可以当有机肥料,且大树的涵水量高,可以涵
养水源,而且根部抓土深,可以避免土石流,所以集集的宝藏就是这些樟树木,树
木是守护集集的力量,我们应该保护它才对。
Harry: Knowledge is the power! Because the animals and plants live or pass in and out on the old trees, these old trees are just like our good friends. Besides, the trees let us sunshade and take shelter from rain and their leaves can act as the organic fertilizer. Moreover, big trees can contain lots of water and conserve the source of water. They also catch the soil deeply so they can prevent from mudslide. So the treasure of Ji-Ji are these camphor trees. They are the patron saints of Ji-Ji and we should protect them.
巫师:我错了!原来我这麼笨,不晓得树木对我们的贡献,请给再我一次机会,我愿意当
森林志工,保护树木。
Witch: I am wrong! I am so stupid! Now I know that these trees are so important for us. Please give me one more chance, I would like to act as the forest annals worker to protect them.
村长:哈利!谢谢你!你真的是第一名勇士,我们以你为荣(大家举起哈利庆祝)
Village head: Harry! Thank you! You are the best warrior. We are all proud of you. (everybody lifts his card to celebrate)
(欢唱歌曲,Happy End! )(Sing merrily song, Happy End! )
【谢幕】[Answer a curtain call ]