英语,求大神翻译!急急急急急

蓝色是想你, 亦如手链呈现的蓝。 观之,时而纯粹清莹, 那是想你时你在眼前清新明丽的思念; 时而浓郁醇厚, 那是想你时你在心头连绵不开的思念; 这便是我的思念, 对你的思念。 一句一句翻译,不求逐字翻译,意思有个大概,要地道,精辟!谢谢!
水平呢,能不复制吗!哎

第1个回答  2013-02-18
蓝色是想你, 亦如手链呈现的蓝。
Blue is for you, as well as the blue bracelet.
观之,
View,
时而纯粹清莹, 那是想你时你在眼前清新明丽的思念; 时而浓郁醇厚, 那是想你时你在心头连绵不开的思念;
Sometimes the pure clear, that's when you think you in the eyes of refreshing thoughts; sometimes rich mellow, that's when you think you in the heart continuously without missing;
这便是我的思念, 对你的思念。
This is my thoughts, my thoughts of you.
望采纳~``
第2个回答  2013-02-18
蓝色是想你, 亦如手链呈现的蓝。
Blue means/stands for missing you, just as the blue color of the bracelet.

观之,时而纯粹清莹, 那是想你时你在眼前清新明丽的思念;
Viewing it,sometimes pure glistening/sparkling and crystal-clear,which is the fresh and bright longing for you when missing you with yourself right in front of me.
时而浓郁醇厚, 那是想你时你在心头连绵不开的思念;
Sometimes rich and mellow,which is the pining for you stretching endlessly when thinking of you with youself on my mind.
这便是我的思念, 对你的思念。
Such is my thoughts ,my yearning /thrist for you.

手工原创,专业精心制作。希望有助于你!
祝你开心如意!本回答被网友采纳
第3个回答  2013-02-18
你好: Blue is miss you, as well as bracelet present blue. Look at it ,sometimes pure and crystal,that is when I miss you like you are right before my eyes and the miss is pure and fresh and bright. Sometimes with rich ,that is when I miss you like you are in my heart and the miss without stop. This is my miss, the miss to you._________翻译的不是很准确啦~希望对你有帮助,你能够采纳~祝你好运~
第4个回答  2013-02-18
蓝色是想你, 亦如手链呈现的蓝。
Blue is to you , and as the blue bracelet presented .
观之,时而纯粹清莹, 那是想你时你在眼前清新明丽的思念;
Of view, sometimes purely Qingying , that is in front of you when you fresh, bright thoughts ;
时而浓郁醇厚, 那是想你时你在心头连绵不开的思念;
Sometimes rich and full-bodied , it is I miss you, miss you rolling in their hearts not open ;
这便是我的思念, 对你的思念。
This is what I miss , you miss .
第5个回答  2013-02-18
你好,路过,原文与译文的对应关系是这样的,另外有两处添加,注意看下.

蓝色是想你,
Blue stands for melancholy,

亦如手链呈现的蓝。
just as the blue glint from the bracelet.

观之,时而纯粹清莹,
Sometimes it is pure and crystal,

那是想你时你在眼前清新明丽的思念;
as is my affection,fresh and vibrant when you are before me;

时而浓郁醇厚,
sometimes it is dense and thick,

那是想你时你在心头连绵不开的思念;
as is my yearning,complex and out-stretching when you are far away.

这便是我的思念, 对你的思念。
This is how i miss you, miss you!本回答被提问者采纳
相似回答