马上要去北京了,帮忙写点英语常用语,和外国人对话方面的,越多越好!

如题所述

See you later. 待会见;再联络 A: I have to go. B: See you later. 002 What’s up? 近来过得如何? A: Hey! What’s up? B: Nothing much! As usual. 003 It’s on me. 我来付 A: The beer is on me. B: Thank you. 004 I mean it. 我是说真的 A: Do you really want to quit your job? B: I mean it. 005 Check, please. 买单 A: Check, please. B: Yes, sir. 006 Mind your own business. 别多管闲事 A: What were you talking about? B: Mind your own business. 007 Hold on. 请稍等 A: May I leave a message, please? B: Hold on. 008 Whatever! 随你的便 A: Shall I tell him tonight or tomorrow? B: Whatever! 009 After you. 你先(请) A: Please come in. B: After you. 010 Nonsense! 胡说八道! A: Tell me the truth. I don’t want nonsense. B: I am telling the truth. 011 Cheer up! 振作点 A: We lost the game again! B: Cheer up! You’ll do better next time. 012 No way! 不行 A: Let’s have pizza for lunch. B: No way! I hate pizza. 013 Go for it! 加油! A: It’s an important test. B: Yes, I will go for it! 014 You’ve got me there. / (it) beats me. 我想不出来:我不知道:你考倒我了 A: Do you know the height of that building? B: You’ve got me there. (Beats me) 015 Who Cares! 谁管你呀! A: I can’t finish my homework. Can you help me to do some? B: Who cares! 016 I’ll get it. 我来接(电话) A: The phone is ringing. B: I’ll get it. 017 It depends. 看情形 A: When will you wake up? B: It depends. 018 Out of the question! 不可能的 A: Could I borrow your bike? B: Out of the question! 019 Allow me. 让我来 A: Please allow me to open the door for you. B: Thank you. 020 Calm down 冷静一点 A: Calm down. It’s not such a big deal. B: You won’t understand. 021 Thank you. 谢谢 A: You are beautiful! B: Thank you. 022 You’re welcome. 不客气 A: Thank you for the flowers. B: You’re welcome. 023 Goodbye. 再见 A: Take care! B: You too! Goodbye! 024 How are you(doing)? 你好吗? A: How are you? B: Not very good. I got a cold. 025 I have had enough! 我真是受够了! A: I have had enough! B: Why? What did he do? 026 Let’s call it a day. 今天到此为止吧! A: Let’s call it a day. I am so tired. B: All right! 027 Not again! 不会吧! A: Everyone’s late. B: Not again! 028 Knock it off! 住手!不要吵! A: Knock it off! I am trying to study. B: Sorry, I didn’t know that you are studying. 029 Good night. 晚安 A: Good night, everybody. B: Good night, Jill! Have a sweet dream. 030 Sure! 可以呀! A: Could I use your computer? B: Sure! 031 Of course. 当然! A: Could I borrow your car? B: Of course. 032 Yes. 是的 A: Is this your cell phone? B: Yes, it is mine. 033 Why? 为什么? A: Sarah is not coming. B: Why? 034 Be careful on the road. 路上小心 A: Be careful on the road. It’s getting dark. B: Ok! 035 You decide. 你决定吧! A: Do you want the black tie or the red one? B: You decide. 036 Never mind. 没关系;不要紧 A: I am sorry that I broke your radio. B: Never mind. 037 That’s all right. 没关系 A: I didn’t mean to be bump into you. B: That’s all right. 038 I don’t know. 我不知道 A: Do you know where the police station is? B: I don’t know. 039 Is there anything wrong? 有问题吗? A: The boss was every angry at the meeting. B: Why? Is there anything wrong? 040 No problem. 没问题 A: Could I borrow your car tomorrow? B: Sure! No problem. 041 You are joking! (No kidding) 别开玩笑了 A: Did you know that Linda’s uncle is Jacky Chen? B: You are joking! How did you know that? 042 Why not? 为什么不行? A: You can’t go out today. B: Why not? 043 I don’t understand…. 我不懂 A: Betty broke up with her new boyfriend. B: I don’t understand how could this happen? 044 And then? 然后呢? A: You should take this form to the first counter. B: And then? What should I do? 045 So what? 那又如何?那又怎样? A: Do you know there is a new theater down the street? B: Yeah. So what? 046 It’s alright. 还好 A: How’s your steak? B: It’s alright. 047 I am OK. 我没事 A: Are you hurt? B: I am OK. 048 Bon voyage. 一路顺风 A: We are leaving for Boston tonight. B: Bon voyage. 049 What happened? 发生了什么事? A: Lucy is crying. B: Why? What happened? 050 Come on! 来嘛!拜托! A: I don’t want to go to the party. B: Come on! Don’t be shy.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-08-10
  
  31.Thanks for your good service.
  
  谢谢你的热情服务! 
  
  32.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?
  
  请给我看看菜谱/酒水单。  
  
  33.What’’s the specialty of this restaurant?
  
  这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么?  
  
  34.The steak sounds good to me.
  
  听起来牛排不错。  
  
  35.I’’m full. I can’’t eat any more.
  
  我饱了,不能再吃了。   
  
  36.Bill, please.
  
  劳驾,结帐。   
  
  37.Keep the change.
  
  不用找零钱了。  
39.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?
  
  您想喝点儿什么,咖啡、茶,还是可乐?   
  
  40.To our friendship!
  
  为我们的友谊干杯!  
  
  41.Where are you from?
  
  您是哪里人?   
  
  42.I’’m flying back on Sunday.
  
  我星期天坐飞机回去。   
  
  43.Goodbye then and all the very best!
  
  再见了, 祝你顺利!  
  
  44.Please say hello to your family.
  
  请代问你的家人好。 
  
  45.I hope you’’ll come back to China again!
  
  希望你能再来中国!  
  
  46.I’’d like a room on the upper level.
  
  我想要楼上的房间。  
  
  47.I’’d like a room with a nice view /a balcony.
  
  我想要一间视野好/有阳台的房间。 
  
  48.Would you fill in this registration form?
  
  麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。   
  
  49.Could you keep my valuables?
  
  能代为保管贵重物品吗?   
  
  50.It’’s a pleasure.
  
  乐意为您效劳。
第2个回答  2013-08-10
傻孩子,去北京虽说能见到老外。但一般情况下都是擦肩而过,都各忙各的。会讲普通话就好叻
相似回答