请问可以点餐了吗?英文怎么翻译

如题所述

请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.

以上是在点餐时可能用到的英文翻译,希望可以帮到你
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-04-28
I'd like to order now.
I'd like to place an order now.
We're ready to order now.
Can you take our order, please?
......
第2个回答  2013-04-28
May I order now?
第3个回答  2013-04-28
360浏览器右上角扩展里面有个翻译的应用,想翻译啥就翻译啥,忒方便
第4个回答  2013-04-28
这是服务员问的吗?
May I have you order?
相似回答