55句精美英文短句

精美的就行

.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。            
   秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。     
   Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
   And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
  
                                    
   2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。   
   A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
  
                                    
   3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。            
   它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。           
   The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
   It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

                                    
   4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。            
   It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
  
                                    
   5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。  
   The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
   shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
  
                                    
   6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。        
   If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  
                                    
   7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟
  瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?                         
   The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
   water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
                                    
   8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。           
   Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
  
                                    
   9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。               
   我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。              
   Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
   We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
  
                                   
   10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。      
   Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
   the silent trees.
                  
  
   11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着  
  潺(氵爰)的乐声。                  
   Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart
   the music of the ripples.
  
                                   
   12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”                  
     “是永恒的疑问。”                       
     “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”                
   “是永恒的沉默。”                       
   What language is thine, O sea?
  The language of eternal question.
  What language is thy answer, O sky?
  The language of eternal silence.
  
                                   
   13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。  
   Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes
   love to you.
  
                                   
   14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间
  之雾。                                
   The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
  Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
  
                                   
   15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。          
   Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-11-30
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言
Love is a carefully designed lie.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
Fading is true while flowering is past为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...

爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.
Love ,promised between the fingers
Finger rift,twisted in the love

如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars

感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然
to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there

__________________茹菓只遈遇见,吥能停畱,吥茹吥遇见/.
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .宁愿笑著流泪,嘢不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪
When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.当香烟爱上(_火柴时,就注定受到伤害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt
噎兲发觉ャ除了爱ωǒ什嚒都未囿I found one day that I had nothing except the love
人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋.I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up
命里哊时钟需哊 命里无时莫强求You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2013-11-30
1. absolutely not. 绝对不是。
  2. are you coming with me? 你跟我一起去吗?
  3. are you sure? 你能肯定吗?
  4. as soon as possible. 尽快。
  5. believe me. 相信我。
  6. buy it . 买下来!
  7. call me tomorrow. 明天打电话给我。
  8. can you speak slowly? 请您说得慢些好吗?
  9. come with me. 跟我来。
  10. congratulations. 恭喜恭喜。
  11. do it right! 把它做对。
  12.do you mean it ? 你是当真的吗?
  13. do you see him often? 你经常见到他吗?
  14. do you see it? = do you understand? 你明白了吗?
  15. do you want it? 你要吗?
  16. do you want something? 你想要些什么?
  17. don’t do it . 不要做。
  18. don’t exaggerate. 不要夸张。
  19. don’t tell me that. 不要告诉我。
  20. give me a hand . 帮我一下。
  21. go right ahead. 一直往前走。
  22. have a good trip. 祝旅途愉快。
  23. have a nice day. 祝你一天过得愉快。
  24. have you finished? 你做完了吗?
  25. he doesn’t have time. 他没空。
  26. he is on his way. 他现在已经在路上了。
  27. how are you doing? 你好吗?
  28. how long are you staying ? 你要呆多久?
  29. i am crazy about her. 我对她着迷了。
  30. i am wasting my time . 我在浪费时间。
  31. i can do it . 我能做。
  32. i can’t believe it . 我简直不能相信。
  33. i can’t wait . 我不能再等了。
  34. i don’t have time . 我没时间了。
  35. i don’t know anybody. 我一个人都不认识。
  36. i don’t like it . 我不喜欢。
  37. i don’t think so .  我认为不是。
  38. i feel much better. 我感觉好多了。
  39. i found it .  我找到了。
  40. i hope so . 我希望如此。
  41. i knew it .  我早知道了。
  42. i noticed that. 我注意到了。
  43. i see. 我明白了。
  44. i speak english well. 我英语说得很好。
  45. i think so . 我认为是这样的。
  46. i want to speak with him. 我想跟他说话。
  47. i won. 我赢了。
  48. i would like a cup of coffee, please. 请给我一杯咖啡。
  49. i’m hungry. 我饿死了。
  50. i’m leaving. 我要走了。
  51. i’m sorry. 对不起。
  52. i’m used to it . 我习惯了。
  53. i’ll miss you. 我会想念你的。
  54. i’ll try. 我试试看。
  55. i’m bored. 我很无聊。
第3个回答  2013-11-30
  
                                  
   16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过
  去了。                                
   I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops
   for a moment, nods to me and goes.
  
                                   
   17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
   There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their
   whisper of joy in my mind.
  
                                   
   18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。            
   What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
                                   
   19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。   
   让我只是静听着吧。                       
   My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
   Let me but listen.
                                   
   20.我不能选择那最好的。                      
   是那最好的选择我。                       
   I cannot choose the best.
   The best chooses me.   
                      
  
   21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。       
   They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on
   their back.
  
                                   
   22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。          
   That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
   “我不过是一朵花。”                      
  We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,
   but who are you so silent?“
  I am a mere flower.
  
                                  
   24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。            
   Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
  
                                   
   25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。         
   Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
  
                              
   26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。  
   God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun
   the earth.   
    
                              
   27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺
  诈的。                                
   The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves
   happily knows not that man can lie.
  
                                   
   28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
   O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
                                   
   29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
  “我爱你。”                             
   My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
   it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“
                                     
   30.“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”                  
   “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”                 
  Moon, for what do you wait?
  To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
                        
   31.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
   The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
                                   
   32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。             
   His own mornings are new surprises to God.
  
                                  
   33.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。             
   Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth
   by the claims of love.
  
                                   
   34.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。                 
   The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
  
                                   
   35.鸟儿愿为一朵云。                        
   云儿愿为一只鸟。                        
   The bird wishes it were a cloud.
   The cloud wishes it were a bird.
  
                                   
   36.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”           
   The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“
  
                                   
   37.我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。              
   是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。      
   I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
   It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
  
                                   
   38.妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在
  小石中流过。                             
   Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing
   like a hill stream among its pebbles.
  
                                   
   39.当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。      
   The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation
   to the East.
  
                                   
   40.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。   
   Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
                      
   41.群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。    
   The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep
   at the heaven.
                                    
   42.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
   You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
   I had been waiting long.
  
                                    
   43.水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。 
   但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。       
   The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,
   the bird in the air is singing.
   But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and
   the music of the air.
                                    
   44.世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。          
   The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making
   the music of sadness.
  
                                  
   45.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。                    
   当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。               
   He has made his weapons his gods.
   When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
  
                                    
   46.神从创造中找到他自己。                      
   God finds himself by creating.
  
                                    
   47.阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”
  后边。                                 
   Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,
   with her silent steps of love.
  
                                   
   48.群星不怕显得象萤火那样。                     
   The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
  
                                    
   49.谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。   
   I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with
   the living creatures that are crushed by it.
  
  50.心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。      
   The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move
相似回答