have a crush on 迷恋某人
A: I'm having this huge crush on Ted. I'm going to try and see if I can ask
him out this weekend.
A:我最近好喜欢 Ted 喔! 我想看看能不能约他这个周末出来。
B: Well...But I heard that he is already seeing somebody.
B:嗯……但是我听说他已经有了交往的对象了!
2. play hard-to-get 欲擒故纵
A: So she stood you up last night.
A:结果, 她昨晚放你鸽子啦?
B: Well, I guess she's trying to play hard-to-get.
B:嗯, 大概想跟我玩欲擒故纵的游戏吧!
“stand someone up”是“放某人鸽子”的意思。
“play hard-to-get” 也可以说成“play tough-to-get”。
3. hook up 介绍、送作堆
A: Hey, how come you've never told me you have a cute sister...
A:嘿! 你为什么从来没告诉我你有一个这么漂亮可爱的妹妹?
B: What are you trying to say?
B:你想说什么呢?
A: Well, you can hook me up, maybe?
A:嗯!也许你可帮我介绍一下?
B: No way.
B:休想!
4. break up 分手
A: How are Bob and Pat doing?
A:Bob 和 Pat 近来如何?
B: They broke up last summer.
B:他们去年夏天分开了。
“break up”是“关系中止”的意思,不限于男女之间的关系。“break-up”是分手的名词形。如:They had an ugly break-up.(他们很不愉快地分手了。)
5. date (男女间的)约会;约会对象
A: Dude, did you see that babe over there? I'm dating her.
A:老兄!看见那边那个美女没有? 我正在跟她约会喔!
B: Man, you're lucky.
B:你真是运气好!
希望能帮助到你,望采纳!