天空中没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已经飞过
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
参考资料:http://blog.sina.com.cn/myblog/article/article_print.php?blog_id=48fa3bab01000656