1. You’ve ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。
2. You pided the dog原来你狗格分裂了。
3. Can'tyoudoanythingright?成事不足,败事有余。
4. You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
5. An angry curse not open Xing said those macabre cursing, I am not going to listen. 一生气不开兴就说那些骂人不堪入耳的脏话,我很听不下去。
6. Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
7. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
8. Well, hope your temper a little better, not apt to curse Oh. 唉,希望你们的脾气好一点,不要动不动就骂人噢。
9. We're through.我们完了!
10. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
11. You’reimpossible. 你真不可救药。
12. That's your problem.那是你的问题。
13. Clark · Gibo, gone with the wind ^v^appeared in the overbearing but man.^v^ 克拉克·盖博,在《乱世佳人》出演那个霸道却痴情的男人。
14. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
15. Don’t nagme!别在我面前唠叨!
16. your mother ^v^ing bull shit !TMD一派胡言!
17. Areyouinsane/crazy/outofyoumind?你疯了吗?
18. Sharp Ears: They are cussing at you. 耳聪:他们是在骂人。
19. 痛苦源于比较,一个人,当住在一间小木屋里时,木屋已经足够挡风遮雨,为他提供必要的休憩环境,他很快乐。可是有一天,小木屋旁忽然出现了大房子,从此他的笑容不再如从前那样恬淡自然。人生,活的是心态,既要积极向上,又要知足常乐。人生的追求,要活得比以前好,不是活得比别人好。
20. Ultra-thick skin? High tolerance for mud? 脸皮很厚? 对谩骂污蔑耐受力很强?
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考