理发师陶德中 陶德刚回来时 和女主角一起唱的 OH MR。TODE 就这段。 词和下载地址

拜托啦、

Something not very nice...
从前有个理发师和他妻子
There was a barber and his wife, and he was beautiful,
他多么美丽
拿剃刀的艺术家 可他被终身流放
a proper artist with a knife, but they transported him for life.
他多美丽啊...
And he was beautiful...
巴克 他名叫本杰明.巴克
Barker, his name was - Benjamin Barker.
罪名是什么?
Transported?
What was his crime?
是愚蠢
Foolishness.
他有位妻子 您看 小美人 小傻瓜
He had this wife, you see,
pretty little thing,
silly little nit.
有机会一步登天
Had her chance for the moon on a string-
可怜的事 可怜的事
Poor thing. Poor thing.
有那么个法官 想她想得发疯
There was this Judge, you see, wanted her like mad.
天天送来鲜花 盼着她下楼相见
Every day he send her a flower,
but did she come down from her tower?
时时哭泣不停 孤独一人伶仃
Sat up there and sobbed by the hour, poor fool.
真糟糕 小傻瓜
还有更糟糕的呢 可怜的事
Ah, but there was worse yet to come, poor thing.
执事去找她 彬彬有礼的 可怜的事 可怜的事
The Beadle calls on her, all polite,
poor thing, poor thing.
告诉她 法官悔恨不已 怪自己让她落到如此田地
The Judge, he tells her, is all controlled,
he blames himself for her dreadful plight
她今晚一定得去他家 可怜的事 可怜的事
She must come straight to his house tonight!
Poor thing, poor thing.
当然 等她到了场 可怜的事 可怜的事
Of course, when she goes there, poor thing, poor thing,
人们戴着面具 在开化装舞会
they're having this ball all in masks.
她一个也不认识 小乖乖 可怜的事
There's no one she knows there, poor dear, poor thing.
她苦恼地走来走去 喝着酒 可怜的事
She wanders tormented, and drinks, poor thing.
法官悔改了吧 她以为 可怜的事
The Judge has repented, she thinks, poor thing.
"哦 塔平法官在哪?"她问
Oh, where is Judge Turpin?
She asks.
他当然在场 只不过没有悔改
He was there, all right-
Only not so contrite!
她不懂这些把戏 您看 人人都觉得有趣
She wasn't no match for such craft, you see,
And everyone thought it so droll.
他们当她是聋子 您看 都站在那里哈哈大笑 您看
They figured she had to be daft, you see,
So all of 'em stood there and laughed, you see,
小东西 可怜的事
Poor soul!
Poor thing!
...NOOOOOO!
就没人怜悯她吗?
Would no one have mercy on her?
真是你 本杰明.巴克!
So it is you - Benjamin Barker.
露西在哪?
我妻子在哪?
Where's Lucy?!
Where's my wife?!
她服了毒
She poisoned herself.
从街角药店买来的砒霜
Arsenic from the apothecary on the corner.
我想拦住她 她不听
I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen to me.
他领走了你女儿
And he's got your daughter.
他?
塔平法官?
He?
Judge Turpin?
他收养了她 视如己出
Adopted her like his own.
十五年被人诬陷 下在地狱里做苦力
Fifteen years of sweating in a living hell on a false charge.
十五年来一直梦想回到妻子女儿身边
Fifteen years dreaming that I might come home
to find a loving wife and child...
这些年您是倍受煎熬 巴克先生
Well, I can't say the years have been
particularly kind to you, Mr. Barker, but you still-
不 不是巴克 那人已经死了
No, not Barker.
That man is dead.
是陶德 斯威尼.陶德
It's Todd now.
Sweeney Todd...
有仇必报
And he will have his revenge.
进来吧 别害怕 亲爱的
Come in!
Nothing to be afraid of, love.
他们来找小姑娘的时候我藏起来的
When they came for the girl, I hid 'em.
可以卖掉呢 我没卖
I hid just some of 'em.
我的天 把手是银的吧?
Those handles is chased silver, ain't they?
银的?

Silver, yes...
这是我的朋友
These are my friends,
看他们泛起寒光
see how they glisten.
看这一闪
See this one shine,
重见天日的微笑
how he smiles in the light.
我的朋友
My friend, my faithful friend.
忠诚的朋友们
说话 朋友们
Speak to me friend,
静静说吧 我会倾听
Whisper, I'll listen.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know-
你们被锁起了那么多年
You've been locked out of sight
all these years-
就像我 朋友
Like me, my friend.
我回家了
Well, I've come home
你们在等待
To find you waiting.
回家
Home,
我们久别重逢
and we're together,
我们会创造奇迹
and we'll do wonders,
对吗?
won't we?
你 我的朋友
- You there, my friend,
- I'm your friend too, Mr. Todd,
- 我也是你的朋友 陶德先生
- 过来 让我握住你
- come, let me hold you.
- If you only knew, Mr. Todd.
如果你知道 陶德先生
- Now, with a sigh
- Oh, Mr. Todd,
- 一息之间
- 哦 陶德先生
- 你在我手中温暖起来
- 你在我手中温暖起来
you're warm in my hand,
- 我的朋友
- 你回家了
- My friend,
- You've come home.
- 聪明的朋友
- 我一直很喜欢你 真的
- My clever friend.
- Always had a fondness for you, i did.
稍安毋躁 朋友
- Rest now, my friends.
- Never you fear, Mr. Todd,
- 别再害怕 陶德先生
- 很快我会让你们再展锋芒
- Soon I'll unfold you.
- you can move in here, Mr. Todd.
- 你可以在这安家 陶德先生
- 很快你们将达到 从未梦想过的辉煌
Soon you'll know splendors you never have dreamed all your days...
- 这里有你从未梦想过的辉煌
- 都是你的
- will be yours.
- My lucky friends.
- 我幸运的朋友
- 我是你的朋友
- I'm your friend too.
- Till now your shine
- 如今你们闪耀的只是银光
- 多么美丽
- I think they shine beautiful.
- was merely silver.
我喜欢这道银光
- Silver's good enough for me, Mr. Todd.
- Friends,
- 朋友们 你们该滴落鲜红
- 陶德先生
you shall drip rubies,
你们就要滴下鲜红的宝石
You'll soon drip precious rubies...
走开
Leave me...
终于 我的手臂再次完整了!
At last my arm is complete again. http://yc.5sing.com/410852.html这是地址
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答