哈利·波特与死亡圣器(下)经典台词

如题所述

哈利三人进入莱斯特兰奇在古灵阁的金库找出一件魂器。哈利进入与伏地魔意识连通的幻境,找到了另一些魂器,但也让伏地魔发现了他们的行动。哈利又一次进入幻境后推断出伏地魔的所在地,三人来到了此地。他们看到伏地魔命令毒蛇纳吉尼除掉斯内普,以把老魔杖的魔力传给自己。弥留之际,斯内普把记忆送给哈利,原来他一直爱着哈利的母亲莉莉,因此从来都是站在邓布利多一边。希望大家喜欢下面的这些经典台词。

1.一个人能否成功取决于他信念的坚定程度。

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine his success.

2.那么恐怕你获胜的希望渺茫。

I'm afraid, you really don't stand a chance.

3.只要我们找到并毁灭它就离杀死他的目标又进了一步。

Let's find it, kill it,and we are one step closer to killing him.

4.时隔半年才见,她居然把我当空气。

Six months she doesn't see me,and it's like I'm a frankie first-year.

5.我为她痴狂,是时候向她表白了 。

I'm mad for her.I think it's about time I told her.

6.谁拥有了这三样东西就能成为死神的主人。

Together, they make one the Master of Death.

7.守住边界,保卫我们,为学校尽你们的义务。

Man the boundaries! Protect us.Do your duty to our school.

8.她爱他胜过一切,他也给了她一切,唯独少了时光。

And she was devoted to him.He gave her everything,but time.

9.西弗勒斯!你是一个好仆人,忠心耿耿,但只有我能永生不死。

You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus.But only I can live forever.

10.那我就要在他找到我之前消灭他了。

Well, I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then.

11.今晚,你听任你的朋友为你赴死,而不是挺身出来面对我,如此行径无耻至极   。

On this night,you have allowed your friends to die for you,rather than face me yourself.There is no greater dishonor.

12.如果有任何人对波特今晚的行动有所了解,我希望他能站出来。

If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening.I invite them to step forward.

13.与我在禁林里相见直面你的命运吧!若你不来,我会赶尽杀绝所有 。

Join me in the Forbidden Forrest and confront your fate.If you do not do this,I shall kill every last man.

14.我知道你们中有很多人想抵抗,甚至有人觉得抵抗是明智的,但这是愚行.

I know that many of you will want to fight.Some of you may even think that to fight is wise.But this is folly.

15.这孩子资质平庸,他的傲慢甚至和他父亲不相上下 。

He possesses no measurable talent,his arrogance rivals even that of his father.

16.把哈利·波特交出来.把他交给我,谁也不会受伤害;把他交给我,学校将完好无损;把他交给我,你们将得到奖赏。

Give me Harry Potter.Do this and none shall be harmed.Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched.Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded.

17.你怎么有脸站在他曾经的位置告诉他们那晚发生了什么。

How dare you stand where he stood?Tell them how it happened that night?

18.我一直为自己出口成章的能力而自豪,不谦虚的说,我认为语言是最取之不尽的魔力源泉,能治愈伤害,抚平伤痕。

I've always pride of myself on my ability to turn a phrase.Words are, in my not so humble opinion,are most inexhaustible source of magic.Capable of inflicting injury and remedies.

19.你若还需继续追问,便永远不会明白;你若明白,便只需开口索求。

If you have to ask,you will never know.If you know,you need only ask.

20.纵然你们奋勇抗战,也是枉然。

You've fought valiantly,but in vain.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答