帮忙给45个时间状语从句

如题所述

I'll tell you about it when we meet .
我们见面时,我会告诉你有关情况的。
As he was carrying out the experiment , he found something abnormal .
正当他在做试验时,他发现情况有些不常。
Please eat it while it is hot .请趁热吃。
It has been more than two years since we parted last time .
自我们上次分手至今已有两年多了。

Tom will tell him the truth when he comes back .
他回来时,汤姆会告诉他事实真相的。
He will not play football if it rains tomorrow .
明天要是下雨,他就不踢足球了。

While she was watching TV , she was cracking seeds .
她一边看电视一边磕瓜子。
As he was doing his packing , some of his friends came to say good-bye to him .
正当他在收拾行装的时候,他的一些朋友来向他告别。
They were ready to go out when the telephone rang .
就在他们准备出去的时候,电话铃响了。

He didn't go to sleep until 12 last night .
他昨晚直到十二点钟才睡觉。
They didn't realize their fault till we pointed it out to them .
直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到。
Not until we pointed out their fault to them did they realize it .
直到我们向他们指出了他们的错误,他们才意识到。

The students made much noise till the teacher came into the classroom .
直到老师走进教室学生们才停止了大声喧哗。
The young couple were very happy until they used up all their money .
那对年青夫妇直到花光了所有的钱才沮丧起来。

The university graduates are determined to go wherever they are needed most .
那些大学毕业生们决心去最需要他们的地方。
They are planting trees where there is plenty of water and sunlight .
他们在阳光雨水充分的地方植树。

I may not come to see you recently unless I can complete the project ahead of time .
除非我能提前完成那个项目,否则我最近不会来看你了。
We can surely attain our goal as long as we are united as one .
只要我们团结成一个人,我们肯定能实现我们的目标。
What shall we do if we can not get the necessary data?
如果我们弄不到必要的数据,我们怎么办?
They promised to let us have a meeting in their office on condition (that) we could keep it clean .
如果我们能保持清洁,他们答应让我们在他们的办公室里开会。

I will not go to their party unless I am invited .
假如他们不邀请我,我不会去参加他们的聚会。
He will finish the work in time unless something unexpected happens .
假如没有什么意外的事情发生,他会按时完成他的工作的。

Suppose no more rain fell into the Atlantic Ocean and no more water was brought to it by rivers .It would take the ocean about 4 ,000 years to dry up .
假如不再有雨水注入大西洋,不再有河水流入大西洋的话;大约需要四千年的时间大西洋才会枯竭。
Suppose your statement is right . How are you going to prove it?
假定为你的观点是正确的,你打算如何证明这一点呢?
Suppose this poor girl is yours . We'd like to know how much you know about her .
假设这个可怜的女孩就是你的;我们想了解你知道多少关于她的情况。

He can't deliver his lectures today because he has got a bad cold .
他今天不能去讲课了,因为他患了重感冒。
I may not be able to attend your wedding party not because I'm not willing to but because I've been caught by something recently.
我或许无法参加你的婚礼了,不是我不想去而是近来有些事情缠着我无法脱身。
I won't dwelt too much time on this matter as it is known to everybody.
由于大家都知道这件事,我就不在这件事上多花时间了。
Since you are busy enough we won't trouble you any more .
既然你们忙得够呛,我们就不再麻烦你们了。

Because it is raining heavily, we have to change our plan to go outing.
现在下着这么大的雨,我们不得不改变去郊游的计划。
As the weather was fine, we decided to climb up the mountain.
由于天气晴朗,我们决定去登山。
She is loved by all for she is kind and pretty .
由于她长得漂亮、人又好而深受大家喜欢。

Now that the rain is going to stop, we'd better get ready for the afternoon's match .
既然雨要停了,我们最好为下午的比赛作好准备。
Since you're so interested in English, why not have a try in the English Speech Contest ?
既然你对英语这么有兴趣,为什么不试一试参加英语演讲比赛?

Air exists everywhere although we can't see it.
尽管我们看不见空气,但它却无处不存在。
No matter where you go on the earth, you will feel the gravity.
无论你走到地球的什么地方,你都会感觉到地引力。
We'll start our meeting on time whether he comes or not.
无论他来不来,我们将准时开会。
Even if we are approaching the end of the experiment, we still have no time to lose.
即使我们即将完成试验,我们依然要分秒必争。

Although he is old, he is still energetic .(主从复合句,正确)
尽管他上了年纪却还是依然精力充沛
He is old but (he is) still energetic . (并列句,正确)
尽管他上了年纪却还是依然精力充沛
Although he is old, but he is still energetic .(错误)

Try as he might, he couldn't solve the problem .
尽管他很努力但还是无法解决这个问题。
Much as you suspected him , you couldn't provide powerful evidence .
虽然你非常怀疑他,但是你却无法提供有力的证据。

He speaks English as if he were a native speaker .
他讲英文的样子似乎象说英语母语的人。
She looked unwell as though she got a bad cold .
她看上去身体不适好像患有重感冒。
In this reading-room you can read anything as everyone does here .
在这间阅览室里,你可以象这儿的每个人一样想看什么就看什么。

It gets darker and darker in the sky as if it's going to rain .
(表示真实情况,是直陈语气) 天越来越暗了似乎要下雨了。
She speaks as if she knew everything in the world .
(表示非真实情况,是虚拟语气)她说话的样子仿佛似她懂得天下事。

We should do our utmost in order that we may be able to over fulfil the task .
为了超额完成任务,我们应该全力以赴。
You'd better leave your phone number, so that I can call you before I come next time .
你最好将电话号码留给我,以便我下次来之前可以先给你打个电话。
Batteries must be kept in dry places for fear that electricity leak away .
电池应该放在干燥的地方,以免漏电。

He took his umbrella with him lest it rain .
他带了雨伞,以防下雨。
I'll keep a seat for you in case you should change your mind .
我给你留个座,没准你会改变主意。

The temperature is increased so that the volume of gas becomes greater .
温度升高了气体的体积就增大了。
The mountain is so high that she can't climb it up to the top .
那座山太高了,她无法登上山顶。
It is such a lovely day that everybody feels happy and gay .
天气这么好,人人都感到高兴、快乐。
He overworked too much that he fell ill in bed .
他太过分劳累以至生病而卧床。

He ran so fast that his brother couldn't catch upwith him .
他跑得太快了,他弟弟赶不上他。
He is such a naughty boy that he becomes unwelcome in his neighborhood .
他是那么个调皮的孩子,以至在邻里中不受欢迎。
She looks so lovely that everybody can't help taking a look at her when passing her by .
她生得太可爱了,从她身边经过的人都忍不住要看她一眼。

Her mother is not as tall as she (is) .她妈妈没有她高.
He is taller than his brother .他比他弟弟个高一些。
The more they discover about the brain, the more questions they can't answer in that area .
他们越多地发现有关人脑的情况,他们就有越多的问题无法回答。
Computers are playing a more and more important role in our modern society .
计算机在当今社会里起着越来越大的作用。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2009-02-17
1.When you think you know nothing, then you begin to know something.当你以为自己一无所知的时候,你就是在开始知道一些事物了。
2.When truth is buried under the ground it grows, it chokes, it gathers such an explosive force that on the day it bursts out , it blows up everything with it.当真理被埋在地下的时候,它在生长,它感到压抑,它蓄存着这么一种爆炸性力量,一旦冒出,它就会炸破一切!
3.Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁。
4.Will you watch my clothes while I have a swim. 我游泳的时候,请你照看一下我的衣服。
5.You can feel the air moving as your hand pushes through it. 当你的手在空气中挥动的时候,你就能感觉到空气在流动。
6.Our headmaster laughed as she spoke.我们的校长边谈边笑。
7.When she came in, I stopped eating.她进来时,我在吃饭。(瞬时动词)
8.When I lived in the countryside, I used to carry some water for him.当的住在农村时,我常常为他担水。(延续性的动词)
9.We were about to leave when he came in.我们就要离开,就在那时他进来了。
10.While my wife was reading the newspaper, I was watching TV. (was reading是延续性的动词,was reading和was watching同时发生)
11.I like playing football while you like playing basketball.我喜欢踢足球,而你喜欢打篮球。(对比)
12.We always sing as we walk.我们总是边走边唱。(as表示“一边……一边”)
13.As we was going out, it began to snow.当我们出门时,开始下雪了。(as强调句中两个动作紧接着先后发生,而不强调开始下雪的特定时间)
14.It will be four days before they come back. 他们要过四天才能回来。
15.Einstein almost knocked me down before he saw me.爱因斯坦几乎把我撞倒才看到我。
16.My father had left for Canada just before the letter arrived.我父亲恰好在信到之前去加拿大了。
17.They had not been married four months before they were divorced. 他们结婚还不到四个月就离婚了。
18.After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.你仔细考虑过以后,告诉我你是怎样决定的。
19.After we had finished the work, we went home.完成工作之后,我们回家了。(从句用过去完成时,主句用一般过去时)
20.I didn't go to bed until(till) my father came back.直到我父亲回来我才上床睡觉。
21.It was not until the meeting was over that he began to teach me English.直到散会之后他才开始教我英语。
22.I worked until he came back.我工作到他回来为止。
23.I didn't work until he came back.他回来我这才开始工作。
24. Please wait until I arrived.在我到达之前请等我

25.I have been in Beijing since you left. 自从你离开以来,我一直在北京了。
26.Where have you been since I last saw you? 自上次我和你见面以后,你到哪里去了?
27.It is four years since my sister lived in Beijing. 我妹妹不在北京住有四年了。
28.It is five months since our boss was in Beijing.我们老板离开北京有五个月了。
29.I will go there directly I have finished my breakfast. 吃完早饭,我立即到那里去。
30. The moment I heard the news, I hastened to the spot.我一听到消息,马上赶到了出事地点。
31.As soon as I reach Canada, I will ring you up. 我一到加拿大,就给你来电话。
32.He had no sooner arrived home than he was asked to start on another journey. 他刚到家,就被邀请开始另一旅程。
33.No sooner had the sun shown itself above the horizon than he got out of bed to commence work.太阳刚从地平线上升起,他就起床劳动去了。
35.He had hardly fallen asleep when he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.这个阿拉伯人刚要入睡就感到肩膀上被轻轻一触。
36.By the time you came back, I had finished this book.到你回来时,我已经写完这本书了。
37.By the time you come here tomorrow, I will have finished this work. 你明天来这儿的时候,我将已经完成此工作了。
38.Each time he came to Harbin, he would call on me. 他每次来哈尔滨,总是来看我。
39.Whenever that man says“To tell the truth”, I suspect that he's about to tell a lie.每当那个人说“说实在话”的时候,我猜想他就要说谎了。
40.You grow younger every time I see you. 每次遇到你,见你更年轻了。
41.You can go where you like as long as you get back before dark. 你可以随意到哪里去,只要在天黑以前回来就行。
42.I will fight against these conditions as long as there is a breath in my body! 只要我一息尚存,我就要反对这种境况。
43.He smiled as he stood up.
他一边站起来一边笑着。
44.He left the classroom after he had finished his homework the other day.
前几天做完作业之后回的家。
45.Mr. Brown had worked in a bank for a year before he came here.
布朗先生来这之前已经在一家银行里工作一年了。
相似回答