模仿一部英语动画片中的一句英语或一个动作

老师要求我模仿一部英语动画片中的一句英语或一个动作,请给我点好的材料,谢谢~

哈利波特的
Albus Dumbledore: Minister, the evidence of the Dark Lord's return is incontrovertible.
Cornelius Fudge: He's not back!
阿不思·邓布利多:部长,伏地魔已经回来了,这是无可争议的事实。
康奈利·福吉:他没有回来!

Sirius Black: Fourteen years ago Voldemort had huge numbers at his command.
小天狼星布莱克:14年前,伏地魔有着一大批追随者。

Harry Potter: If Voldemort's building up an army, then I want to fight.
哈利·波特:如果伏地魔正在建立一只军队,那么我也想参加战斗。

Severus Snape: You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind.
Harry Potter: I'm not weak!
Severus Snape: Then prove it!
西弗勒斯·斯内普:如果他想侵入你的大脑,你连两秒钟都挺不住。
哈利·波特:我没你说的那么软弱!
西弗勒斯·斯内普:那就证明它!

Lord Voldemort: Harry Potter... You will lose... everything.
伏地魔:哈利·波特……你会失去……一切。

Hermione Granger: It's exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?
Ron Weasley: Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?
赫敏·格兰杰:破坏规矩很好玩,不是吗?
罗恩·韦斯莱:你是谁?你对赫敏·格兰杰做了什么?

Dolores Umbridge: Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:霍格沃茨发生的事情比我想象得更加糟糕!

Albus Dumbledore: Don't fight him Harry, you can't win!
阿不思·邓布利多:不要和他打,哈利,你赢不了他!

Rubeus Hagrid: It's changing out there. There's a storm coming, Harry, just like the last time.
鲁伯·海格:哈利,这里正在发生变化,一场暴风雨即将来临,就像上次一样。

Cornelius Fudge: Dolores Umbridge has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts.
康奈利·福吉:多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇取代阿不思·邓布利多成为霍格沃茨的校长。

Ron Weasley: Are we forming some sort of wizard army?
罗恩·韦斯莱:我们是在组建一支巫师军吗?

Dolores Umbridge: I WILL have order!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:我会带给你们秩序!

Dolores Umbridge: You were told that a certain Dark Wizard is back. This is a lie.
Harry Potter: It's not a lie! I saw him!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇:有人告诉你某个黑巫师回来了,但那是谎言。
哈利·波特:不是谎言,我看到他了!

Cornelius Fudge: The Ministry of Magic is pleased to announce the appointment of Dolores Jane Umbridge as High Inquisitor, to address the falling standards at Hogwarts School.
康奈利·福吉:魔法部很高兴地宣布,多洛雷斯·简·乌姆里奇将出任高级调查官,挽救霍格沃茨正在下降的整体水准。

Hermione Granger: We've got to be able to defend ourselves, and if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.
赫敏·格兰杰:我们必须得做到能自己保护自己,如果乌姆里奇拒绝教我们,我们需要一个愿意的人。

Harry Potter: Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more then what we are *now*. If they can do it, why not us?
哈利·波特:历史上每一个伟大的巫师最初的时候都是默默无闻的小人物,就与我们现在一样,如果他们能做到,为什么我们不能?

Severus Snape: Discipline your mind!
西弗勒斯·斯内普:管好你的大脑!

Hermione Granger: We're in this together.
赫敏·格兰杰:我们要待在一起。

Cho Chang: You're a really good teacher, Harry.
张秋:哈利,你真是一个好老师。

Rubeus Hagrid: The Ministry's gonna have a full uprising on their hands.
鲁伯·海格:魔法部正在策划一场暴动。

Dolores Umbridge: [standing with her Inquisitorial squad holding Cho Chang hostage] Get them!
多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇(把张秋抓起来当人质):抓住他们!
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-09-07
Kongfu panda
第2个回答  2008-09-07
怪物史瑞克(一)中驴子最后唱的那个歌~~

有难度哦
第3个回答  2008-09-07
lion king 或者the hacker这两个很多人都喜欢用来模仿
第4个回答  2008-09-07
狮子王《the lion king》的对话和动作都是比较经典的建议看看
emule 下载网址 http://www.verycd.com/topics/44276/

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

大清早,狮子王带着小儿子辛巴来到悬崖上,面对旭日对话。
狮子王:辛巴,你看,阳光照到的地方都是我们的国度,一个国王的统治跟太阳的起落是相同的,总有一天我将会跟太阳一样慢慢下沉,在你当上国王的时候就彻底消失。
辛巴:这一切都是我的吗?
狮子王:是的,太阳能照到的所有东西。
辛巴:那有阴影的地方呢?
狮子王:那在我们的国度之外,你绝不可以去。
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲呢!
狮子王:你错了,国王也不能随心所欲。
辛巴:不能吗?
狮子王:世界上所有的生命都有他存在的价值,身为国王,你不但要了解,还要去尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:可是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?
狮子王:是啊,我来跟你解释一下。我们死后尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。在这个生命圈里,都是互相有关联的。
第5个回答  2008-09-07
米老鼠与唐老鸭
相似回答