用英语写中秋节的感受··20字

然后翻译下成中文

中心思路:In mid_autumn day , all family member get together ,eat and talk together, I feels good in this day. 

中秋佳节,全家团圆,一起吃饭交谈,我很喜欢这种感觉。

1、Without you, the moon is round though my heart is empty.

没有你在我身边,天上月圆圆,我心却空落落。

2、East or west, home is best.

金窝,银窝不如自己的狗窝。

3、The moon cake is eaten away, but the sweetness remains.

月饼已吃,甜蜜犹存。

4、Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.

家是我们情之所系的地方,虽只身在外,但心系家园。

5、When we are together, even the moon in the sky will be jealousy.

如果我们在一起 ,天上的月亮也会嫉妒的。

6、My dear, can you hear my heart beating in the soft moonlight? I miss you so.

在月色廖人的夜里,我是如此的想念你,亲爱的你听到我的心跳了吗?

7、To have a moonlight walk with you tonight is my best dream.

今晚和你在月光中散步是我最大的梦想。

8、Still remember the happy time on Mid-autumn Festival when we were children? Best wishes for you!

还记得儿时我们共度的那个中秋吗?祝你节日快乐。

9、Would you like to go and admire the beauty of the moon with me tonight?

今晚能邀你一同赏月吗?

10、Wish you and yours a happy holiday on this gathering day.

在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-09-15
"Zhong Qiu Jie", which is also known as the Mid-Autumn Festival, is celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar. It is a time for family members and loved ones to congregate and enjoy the full moon - an auspicious symbol of abundance, harmony and luck. Adults will usually indulge in fragrant mooncakes of many varieties with a good cup of piping hot Chinese tea, while the little ones run around with their brightly-lit lanterns.
农历八月十五日是中国的传统节日——中秋节。在这天,每个家庭都团聚在一起,一家人共同观赏象征丰裕、和谐和幸运的圆月。此时,大人们吃着美味的月饼,品着热腾腾的香茗,而孩子们则在一旁拉着兔子灯尽情玩耍。

"Zhong Qiu Jie" probably began as a harvest festival. The festival was later given a mythological flavour with legends of Chang-E, the beautiful lady in the moon.

中秋节最早可能是一个庆祝丰收的节日。后来,月宫里美丽的仙女嫦娥的神话故事赋予了它神话色彩。
第2个回答  推荐于2017-11-26
In mid_autumn day , all family member get together ,eat and talk together, I feels good in this day.
中秋佳节,全家团圆,一起吃饭交谈,我很喜欢这种感觉。本回答被提问者采纳
第3个回答  2008-09-15
http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/68362081.html
其中也有我的翻译,呃……
相似回答