求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

老师要求每四个同学一组表演英语短剧,要求是四个人,而且是电影的片段。

第1个回答  2017-10-21

这个取自电影《星运里的错》

如果还要更多的话再跟我说,每次看电影看到一些好的片段或者啥的都喜欢截图截下来。

第2个回答  2017-09-11
电影片段如下:
Yes?

-什么呢?

-Well, uh...

-这个,呃……

-Nothing was the same when you were away and...

-从你来后,家里一切都变了……

-it'll be all wrong again after you leave.

-你走后,一切可能又会变糟了。

-And I just thought perhaps you might, uh...

-我只是在想你也许会……

-change your mind?

-改变一下心意?

-I'm sure the baroness

-我想夫人

-will be able to make things fine for you.

-一定会把家里的事替你布置得妥当的。

-Maria,

-玛丽亚,

-there isn't going to be any baroness.

-男爵夫人不再留下来了。

-There isn't?

-真的吗?

-No.

真的。

-I don't understand.

-我不能明白。

-Well, we've, um, called off our engagement, you see, and--

-我们取消婚约了,你知道,还有……

-Oh, I'm sorry.

-我真抱歉。

-Yes.

-是的。

-You are?

-你是这样的吗?

-Mm-hmm.

-嗯。

-You did?

-你真的这么做了吗?

-Yes.

-是的。

-Well, you can't marry someone when you're...

-你不能娶了某人……

-in love with someone else.

-却是爱着另外一个人。

-Can you?

-你能吗?

-The Reverend Mother always says,

-大修女一定会说,

-"When The Lord closes a door,

-“主关上了一扇门,

-somewhere he opens a window."

又打开了一扇窗。”

-What else does the Reverend Mother say?

-大修女又说了什么事了呢?

-That you have to look for your life.

-你必须追寻自己的生命。

-Is that why you came back?

-这就是为什么你回来的原因?

-And have you found it...

-那你有没有找到它……

-Maria?

-玛丽亚?

-I think I have.

-我想我找到了。

-I know I have.

-我知道我找到了。

-I love you.

-我爱你。

-Maria. Is there anyone I should go to, to ask permission to marry you?

-玛丽亚。我们应该去问谁,求他让你嫁给我?

-Well, why don't we ask--

-我想我们去问……

- The children? - The children?

-孩子们吗?-孩子们吗?
第3个回答  2017-11-14
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
Joe Bradley: All right.
乔 布拉德雷:好的。
Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
Joe Bradley: Don't try.
乔布拉德雷:那就不要说了。
(罗马假日里的对白,够有名了吧)
第4个回答  2017-09-02
泰坦尼克号
Rose: I love you Jack. Rose:Jack,我爱你!
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Rose: I'm so cold. Rose:我很冷。
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me? Jack:听着, Rose,...你一定能脱险,活下去... 生很多孩子,看着他们长大, 你会安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在这里, 不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Rose:我身体已经麻木了。
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. Jack:赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。

Rose: I promise. Rose:我答应你。
Jack: Never let go. Jack:不要食言。
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack. Rose:我永不食言,永不食
言,Jack。
第5个回答  2017-11-29
个人推荐美国经典电影《乱世佳人》里斯佳丽的独白:“毕竟,明天又是新的一天了。”
面对瑞德的离开,斯佳丽勇敢面对未来的生活。尽管生活不易,但这么多的困难时日已经过去,相信明天会有更好的日子。这句台词和原著一样,表达的是积极向上面对一切的乐观主义态度和精神。
相似回答