关于点餐英语情景对话

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-10-06
  随着全球化程序的推进,国际交流合作与竞争日益加强,英语能力成为衡量我国高素质人才的重要指标之一,因此许多用人单位将英语作为衡量应聘者的重要条件。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  篇一
  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要点什么?

  B:I' ll have a Co *** o please.

  我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Co *** o! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海滩上 *** 。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:e on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!
  篇二
  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

  P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

  P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

  P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

  W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

  P: Thank you. to be continued

  顾客:谢谢。
  篇三
  G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什么特别的吗?

  W: Today we have vegetarian *** gna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我们有素食千层面,纽约客牛排,奶油香草酱汁烤三文鱼

  G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 听着不错,我要烤三文鱼

  W: That es with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 这道菜有米饭、烤土豆和薯条三种配餐选择

  G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆

  W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士另一位客人

  G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a *** all caesar salad. 我想要烤鸡肉和一个小份的凯撒沙拉

  Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要点什么喝的吗?

  G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯红酒,谢谢

  Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我马上给您拿酒来Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式说法

  
相似回答